Discuss Replacing (RCD) fuse box in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Prime donnes!

Some of you need some reality pills. Because you can charge someone £400 for an easy sub 5 hours work doesn't mean that you deserve it. You are not highly trained, highly qualified, doing a job that only the most intelligent can do. You all know and I know how much time and effort it takes to qualify as an electrician . . you need nothing more than average intelligence and three years part time study. Ninety percent of the population could do what you do after a few months training. Nurses need to study longer and harder, teachers need higher qualifications; you can charge what you like but if you are charging more than £30 and hour for your 'expertise' you are simply ripping off your customers. That's OK, you are not alone, I (the customer) have been ripped off many times I know it and you know it.

http://www.electriciansforums.net/electrical-courses-electrical-nvqs/11788-qualifying-domestic-installer.html

Each and everyone of my posts does not appear until it has been checked by a moderator hence it's about one a day!

Feeling better now after that? :)

I especially enjoyed the average intelligence and a few years part time study bit

Some arab will buy the whole premiership sooner or later and throw a load of cash around. Then it'll burst just like the south sea bubble did.
Thankfully I follow a proper sport, rugby union

Didn't take you for a Rah,Rah, Trev.

Read this thread afew times since the OP's ill informed rant....avoided posting due to not really likeing the ban hammer so all i'll add for the OP is...Nugget.

The rant annoyed me...but the talk of football tipped the annoyance scales even more....being a Forest fan for many years i try to stay in the past and ignore the present game

Feeling better now after that? :)

I especially enjoyed the average intelligence and a few years part time study bit
this clown probably flies a desk....perhaps he should fly a kite....(in a good wind with thunder overhead)....that should give him an intro into potentials...with a bit of luck...

Some arab will buy the whole premiership sooner or later and throw a load of cash around. Then it'll burst just like the south sea bubble did.
Thankfully I follow a proper sport, rugby union

Rugby Union ??!!! ............ whasamarrer wi' wor traditional Geordie sport "Clashin' Wor Lass" lyke ???

Reply to Replacing (RCD) fuse box in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net