Discuss Replacing (RCD) fuse box in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Your reply does deserve a response but it comes in the form of this :dita:

Get it done by your mate up North, pay his expenses and don't get a cert or anything THAT IS REQUIRED BY LAW!!!! (and it would cost you more!)

Some threads aren't worth the intelligence or effort that they get given and in "MY OPINION" this is most certainly one of them now truck off know it all!!!!!!!!

Sorry members but this poster has got my back up now! If it's that easy then perhaps he should get a leaflet from one of the sheds on "How to replace a consumer unit"

Trucking muppet!!!!!

Rick head!
yeah...like those `good idea` leaflets you can get from one of em......like Ooh!!...i`v just had a REALLY GOOD idea...think i`l just get a C/U and stick it to the wall (no more nails will do).....stick some cables in......jolly good....

Isn't their full name Leeds Utd Nil?:)
but not for long though Trev....some arab has thrown his cash into buying the club....chairman bates has already sold his shares.....so looks like thats the last we`ll see of that thieving little dwarf....

I must apologise for my post, I hadn't read the previous posts after 999's due to just going through new posts and picking up his/hers post first.

Seems I'm not the only one that had an issue here so........

I think a hammer of sorts is required here and I'm not talking "Myhammer" I'm suggested a Super Mods BAN HAMMER LMAO :thumbsup

***Off to get a cider now, oooo arrgh oooo arrgh*** :D

tghat's the end of the club, then. bloody arabs will sink an oil well in tghe pitch.

but not for long though Trev....some arab has thrown his cash into buying the club....chairman bates has already sold his shares.....so looks like thats the last we`ll see of that thieving little dwarf....
Some arab will buy the whole premiership sooner or later and throw a load of cash around. Then it'll burst just like the south sea bubble did.
Thankfully I follow a proper sport, rugby union

Eeee, I hope so. Be great to see Leeds back in the Premier.
My club back in the 70s when I was a scabby teenager.
They should never have sold Cantona!

Some arab will buy the whole premiership sooner or later and throw a load of cash around. Then it'll burst just like the south sea bubble did.
Thankfully I follow a proper sport, rugby union

since when did wales play up there?

Who remembers WHU when they used to be a football team..ah the memories..Gordon Banks in goal..Shame about that car crash :(

J

Eeee, I hope so. Be great to see Leeds back in the Premier.
My club back in the 70s when I was a scabby teenager.
They should never have sold Cantona!
well theres a lot of stuff that Leeds UTD shouldn`t have done Archy....like give Michael Dubious £30.000 Grand a week...one of the worst players ever to pull a Leeds shirt on.....

Well, with that much BS coming OUT of the OP, it shouldn't hurt him too much when I insert a rolled up BS7671 back IN.

Knob. Nuff said.

well theres a lot of stuff that Leeds UTD shouldn`t have done Archy....like give Michael Dubious £30.000 Grand a week...one of the worst players ever to pull a Leeds shirt on.....

I don't follow footie that closely, but I seem to remember there's been some serious F%$£ ups with them, they were in free fall at one point.

I don't follow footie that closely, but I seem to remember there's been some serious F%$£ ups with them, they were in free fall at one point.
that was peter ridsdale.....funny thing is though....about a few weeks later (after he left Leeds in a mess)....he popped up at Barnsley....then it was cardiff......then plymouth argyle...his old chum peter reid joined up with him again at that point.....

Are you kidding me?

This tool needs BS7671 to give him a DRY bare back riding followed by a good old shafting with the several editions of Part P of the Building Regs! lol

I might also consider shoving my last insurance renewal up there as well for good measure.

Reply to Replacing (RCD) fuse box in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock