Discuss RIC routes into construction. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

All you have to do is do the digging. Currently in talks with action fraud and the investigations are all being done. Companies House gives you all the insight you need, changes in company names in the past and another dormant company. Both owned by a 29 year old lad, company has no assets at all etc been in talks with 4 other people who have also been scammed by them also. Had 2 payments off me while I had everything investigated now cancelled it.
How do I get it to cancel, please elaborate. Thank You

All you have to do is do the digging. Currently in talks with action fraud and the investigations are all being done. Companies House gives you all the insight you need, changes in company names in the past and another dormant company. Both owned by a 29 year old lad, company has no assets at all etc been in talks with 4 other people who have also been scammed by them also. Had 2 payments off me while I had everything investigated now cancelled it.
Hi Davey, how are you getting on with your investigation? Would love to chat more - my little brother just signed a contract with them - they are linked with ERRLTD (who are FCA approved but under Green360ltd)

The creditors listed on the contracts are:
Caledonian consumer finance ltd - 07825805716 - complaints number 07825689119 - Gaynor Bulloch
Carneige consumer finance ltd - 08081683527 - complaints number the same - Michael Head -
[email protected]
Scott consumer finance ltd - 03330144561 (this number goes to caledonian) - complaints number the same - Gaynor Bulloch
(are these the same for others)

One of the listed offices is just down the road from me, so I kind of want to take a walk there and bang on the door.

Hi Davey, how are you getting on with your investigation? Would love to chat more - my little brother just signed a contract with them - they are linked with ERRLTD (who are FCA approved but under Green360ltd)

The creditors listed on the contracts are:
Caledonian consumer finance ltd - 07825805716 - complaints number 07825689119 - Gaynor Bulloch
Carneige consumer finance ltd - 08081683527 - complaints number the same - Michael Head -
[email protected]
Scott consumer finance ltd - 03330144561 (this number goes to caledonian) - complaints number the same - Gaynor Bulloch
(are these the same for others)

One of the listed offices is just down the road from me, so I kind of want to take a walk there and bang on the door.

Have you had any luck with this? Or any one else on here? I'm now applying for apprenticeships as I totally broke because of this course and at a loss on how to even cancel it without bailiffs knocking on my door

I have tried to cancel a month in, After using none of their resources or materials. According to them I'm locked into a 12 month subscription with a further 3 month cool off period.
So they want 2100 pounds for essentially nothing and are very evasive and unhelpful over phone or email.

Avoid this company at all cost, I'm approaching citizens advice today
Hi did you get anywhere I'm in the same boat now

I have tried to cancel a month in, After using none of their resources or materials. According to them I'm locked into a 12 month subscription with a further 3 month cool off period.
So they want 2100 pounds for essentially nothing and are very evasive and unhelpful over phone or email.

Avoid this company at all cost, I'm approaching citizens advice today
Hi did you get anywhere I'm in the same boat now
yeah, I think I'm guna phone citizen's advice tomorrow
Hi did you get anywhere with this, I'm in the same boat as you

Hi , I'm in the same boat , a month into the course , just completed the first module..
and then came across these reviews.

my heart sunk , so have cancelled the direct debit and will deal with the consequences when the happen...
to be honest I was a bit sceptical when speaking to them before i signed up , there was never any mention of company names / colleges or addresses , should have gone on gut instinct but wanted to do an electrical course with monthly payments.
they may be a legit company ..

even when i phoned up to introduce myself to the tutor , she just sounded like a temp on the phone reading from a script..

could be an expensive mistake..

regards

Dean

Last edited:
Yeah, it seems that way, I wanted to cancel because things didn't work out as I planned, and it didn't leave me with much time at all to study and for a long time money was tight. I found the course really bad and them themselves even worse. talking to them on the phone about canceling anyone would have thought id broke the law. I finally got it canceled now and just paying the 3 extra months' cooldown period whatever the hell that is if nothing else just another way to rinse as much money out of us as possible. just wish I would have done a bit more research and looked about before I chose these guys.
Can you elaborate how you were able to cancel the contract I have been sending mails two months after signing up, I even gave them notice of cancellation last week but they said they can't cancel any thing until I have completed 12 months payment. I have not received any service from them and don't intend receiving any. It's just the contract and their nonsense welcome package.

Can you elaborate how you were able to cancel the contract I have been sending mails two months after signing up, I even gave them notice of cancellation last week but they said they can't cancel any thing until I have completed 12 months payment. I have not received any service from them and don't intend receiving any. It's just the contract and their nonsense welcome package.
Hi, have you or anyone here managed to cancel? I'm in same situation. I can cancel the direct debit through the bank but I don't know what repercussions that might bring. Would love some feedback from someone

Hey guys I am also a victim on RIC’s Fraudulent ways, I believe all of us as a collective should find a way to connect together and stand up for one another as a group voice against such a group of cruel criminals, I fear many more people will fall victim to this in the future, they really take advantage of people in unfortunate circumstances. If any of you have WhatsApp cantact me on 0773735633 we will make a group chat and discuss solutions 💯

Why do you say it’s fraudulent, have any of you actually gone through with the course, completing the assignment and going to the practicals. I know they’re linked to a company called engineering real results and when I contacted them they confirmed RIC does use their centres for the city and guilds courses and they have a city and guilds certification
Please how far have you gone with your practicals and concluding your study with RIC

Hey guys I am also a victim on RIC’s Fraudulent ways, I believe all of us as a collective should find a way to connect together and stand up for one another as a group voice against such a group of cruel criminals, I fear many more people will fall victim to this in the future, they really take advantage of people in unfortunate circumstances. If any of you have WhatsApp cantact me on 0773735633 we will make a group chat and discuss solutions 💯
Hi Tazen, any solutions yet? I am in this right now, have given them 12 months payment and they are insisting on collecting another 3 months payment even after cancellations. I am considering going legal as they are breaching contract terms.

Hi Tazen, any solutions yet? I am in this right now, have given them 12 months payment and they are insisting on collecting another 3 months payment even after cancellations. I am considering going legal as they are breaching contract terms.
I’m literally in the same position. I’ve told them they aren’t deserving of the three months as the term itself 12-month subscription ('Minimum Subscription Period') suggests as such, rather than having no choice but to pay 15-months minimum no matter what, which contradicts it entirely. Also I believe the phrases 'You may cancel the subscription on a minimum of three month's notice' and 'such notice to expire at the end of the Minimum Subscription Period' also mean that the 3 month notice period can finish ON the 12th payment if done at least 3 months prior to. They aren’t having any of it so I think I might have to do a similar thing.

Reply to RIC routes into construction. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net