Search the forum,

Discuss riots in london,enfield. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

The country is donald ducked!
Army presence, use of force(water cannons, tear gas all that cool stuff) and damn harsh punishment need to be implimented, the bizzies showed up the next morning AFTER the riots, wtf is goin on there! Street sweapers clean up, coppas are meant to be there to stop everything hittin the fan!
5 hour riots in liverpool lastnight, some of my mates live by smithdown road(riot central) i would rather the army start shootin the scumbags who clearly have no respect or love for our country and the hand that feeds them than risk anyone I know being hurt.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video--injured-boy-in-riots-mugged.html

I
can not believe what is happening at home when you see something like this.

Over here in Saudi today I've been asked what is happening in the UK, and it is so sad. My daughters live very near to Ealing Broadway in Hayes, and told me that it is suspected it will go off there tonight.

All these films, Mad Max, Book of Eli etc, are they coming true?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video--injured-boy-in-riots-mugged.html

I
can not believe what is happening at home when you see something like this.

Over here in Saudi today I've been asked what is happening in the UK, and it is so sad. My daughters live very near to Ealing Broadway in Hayes, and told me that it is suspected it will go off there tonight.

All these films, Mad Max, Book of Eli etc, are they coming true?

That is disgusting, these riots are about nothing more than selfish greed! Mad Max, Book of Eli, The Road all them, I really hope not, how long would you guys guess it would take for a society to collapse?

What makes me feel sick about all of this is that its small groups 300-500 youths in half a dozen areas, organizing via Facebook and twitter that has pushed the governments resources to the limits. These youths are not trained or well organized, imagine if this was a militant group? Time to get tough before this becomes completely out of control.

It has been suggested that the Army are sent in under the governance of the Police who's F888888g bright ideas is that, if the police cant handle it why the hell should they tell the army what to do, If your going to use the Army it must be under Military control to achieve the objectives didctated by the politicians, then if the **** hits the fan and we have the British Army killing British citizens on British streets then the political puppet masters must be called to account,
Pict

ive just heard that mobs are gathering near a lesiure centre in gillingham, kent, and that both gillingham and chatham town centres are being closed off. in a way that is bad news, as the kids will try and cause havoc elsewhere. i only live about half a mile from Chatham town centre, and i dont want the trouble. Nobdoy does.

A policeman friend of mine got called up to go to work on his week off and get into his riot outfit because they think its going to kick off in Leeds (Chapletown).

they have just looted the primark in romford....PRIMARK FFS!! how much stuff would you have to nick out of there to make a buck, shows the brains of the people

they have just looted the primark in romford....PRIMARK FFS!! how much stuff would you have to nick out of there to make a buck, shows the brains of the people
What does it look like they're looting here?:
article-0-0D5B99F000000578-453_634x390.jpg
It's a 'chav apocalypse'.

It is most gratifying that their enthusiasm for rioting continues unabated. As a token of our appreciation, I hope they will enjoy the taser guns the police have charged for them. To ensure ongoing quality of service, their deaths may be monitored for training purposes. Thank you! :89:

So who saw Boris getting told whats going wrong with the world by a youth in Clapham on the news, hilarious bruv

Last edited by a moderator:
i think if this was stopped being shown on tv the riots will go down some what.
i think some people are looking at the tv seeing whats going on and thinking ill have some of that.
-obviosly not everyone but im sure thats how it spread around,

i wonder how the police would react if the good people took to the streets and battered these low life scum and looted their homes,would they arrest the good people quicker than the bad? heard an interview on 5 live today asking some chief officer about sending the army in,he replied no because they havnt been trained to work together...honestly man no wonder the country is fecked,the same question about water cannons,a-they havnt got one and b-they havnt been trained to use it....:whatchutalkingabout they need to sort it as soon you will have vigilantes on the streets,i know i would if someone started burning and looting my place..

i wonder how the police would react if the good people took to the streets and battered these low life scum and looted their homes,would they arrest the good people quicker than the bad? heard an interview on 5 live today asking some chief officer about sending the army in,he replied no because they havnt been trained to work together...honestly man no wonder the country is fecked,the same question about water cannons,a-they havnt got one and b-they havnt been trained to use it....:whatchutalkingabout they need to sort it as soon you will have vigilantes on the streets,i know i would if someone started burning and looting my place..
If you've done nothing wrong you've got nothing to fear. If you don't break the law you'll find them quite reasonable.
Your words, not mine.

Its happening right now in Enfield and Eltham. Groups of Football firms appear to be patrolling certain areas, and attacking Rioters - Can't post anymore about it as its second hand. Anyone got any more details.

It would have run out of momentum long ago, A few shot looters would have seen to that. Looking at the TV and listening to the Spanish laughing at the police and we Brits Well ............this time they're right , bloody joke.the whole lot.

Why are the cops in England not allowed to use force to stop these scum. I heard that chief constable bloke say that water cannon and rubber bullets would not be appropriate for the situation. This same chief constable used to be in charge of the cops in NI prior to going to London so why has he turned against force. In NI the water cannons and rubber bullets are always used in riots plus all cops are armed. The water cannons would disperse those thugs in minutes.

Why are the cops in England not allowed to use force to stop these scum. I heard that chief constable bloke say that water cannon and rubber bullets would not be appropriate for the situation. This same chief constable used to be in charge of the cops in NI prior to going to London so why has he turned against force. In NI the water cannons and rubber bullets are always used in riots plus all cops are armed. The water cannons would disperse those thugs in minutes.

as soon as they get wet they would go home.

I have it on good authority that a couple of Chinooks heading SW from Hereford are on a ground recon exercise. That's going make tonights rioting more interesting.

Absolutely NOTHING will happen because the Govt. is too spineless to implement any tough policies such as a curfew (even though Greece did). All we will hear today after the Govt. COBRA meeting at 09.00hrs is more political soundbites.
As for those calling for the Army - what Army would that be? We have NO stategic reserves in the UK, and NO WAY of withdrawing at least 5 battalions (the minimum number that you would need for London alone) of troops.
I believe that the only way for this to be sorted out is for people to start dealing with things themselves - YES, you liberal w****** I am calling for vigilante action. Extreme violence is the only thing that these scum understand.
The Enfield boys are listening to you Ken, just seen 70 of em on sky news safegaurding thier area .............keep safe boys

They were saying it's something to do with playing down events because showering the streets with water canons and baton rounds would look bad before the olympics next year.
Bowing out and handing over to the military would be the final stage in that; almost as bad as being accused of being 'racist'.

I reckon if the police took a hard line against crime in the first place people simply wouldn't do it and this kind of thing wouldn't have happened - they're only doing it because they think they'll get away with it.

Its happening right now in Enfield and Eltham. Groups of Football firms appear to be patrolling certain areas, and attacking Rioters - Can't post anymore about it as its second hand. Anyone got any more details.

just heard that on five live ken 2 mins ago,interview with some guys saying that they wont have trouble on their manor,im not a one for wanton violence but i sure believe in protecting your own people and areas..good on em i say..,

They were saying it's something to do with playing down events because showering the streets with water canons and baton rounds would look bad before the olympics next year.
Bowing out and handing over to the military would be the final stage in that; almost as bad as being accused of being 'racist'.

I reckon if the police took a hard line against crime in the first place people simply wouldn't do it and this kind of thing wouldn't have happened - they're only doing it because they think they'll get away with it.

the fact that 90% of the rioters in most areas of the trouble are black is not being racist,its a fact,a fact in my opinion i blame on american influences,99% of these black yoofs are british born,whos great grandfathers came over in the 40/50 s and who really suffered racism this lot bring shame on them and all the work they done to make the uk a decent place to be regardless of colour/creed,its setting the country back years,i read the bnp website is in meltdown with people logging on,not good imo..

Just been looking at comments on american news forums. The yanks cant understand why we`re not out there shooting rioters.

One guy saids its funny how at the royal wedding there were police with guns all over but now its ordinary people being threatened they`re all armed with sticks.

Have to say i think hes got a point.

After the footy at elland road, Leeds fans are staying in the city center looking out for rioters, loads of police in the streets so nothing will kick off??????

the comments they have made about not looking bad for the Olympics is a load of old tosh. what looks worse is when we have the police sit back and not let them deal with it. I do feel for the police though, dammed if they do and dammed if they don`t. if they had gone in hard on saturday all the do gooders would have been screaming that the police caused it with heavy handedness. they seemed a little less patient when they were dealing with the students though. Im glad to see the guys taking to the streets to fend them off though. so it seems that according to the police chief its ok to shoot the irish and blast them with water cannons but not on the mainland?? beggers belief that does.

Imo grab the ones that are rioting off the front lines with cctv evidence as soon as they throw a stone or break a window and fast track the scumbags through the court the next morning with a 12 month sentence or more. that would put a few of them turning out if they were to loose their liberties faster than they can run.

Judging by what I've seen on sky. Those vigilantes in london, I think enfield, will do more to stop the looters than the coppers!!!!!!!! True peer presure I would say. Just the leg up the police need to restore law and order. A lot of these looters are so young and they are being interviewed and talking absolutely garbage. Talking about what they don't have. It appears in a society like this that even the not so well off do not realise how much they have.

Reply to riots in london,enfield. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net