Currently reading:
riots in london,enfield.

Discuss riots in london,enfield. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

ive just heard that mobs are gathering near a lesiure centre in gillingham, kent, and that both gillingham and chatham town centres are being closed off. in a way that is bad news, as the kids will try and cause havoc elsewhere. i only live about half a mile from Chatham town centre, and i dont want the trouble. Nobdoy does.

A policeman friend of mine got called up to go to work on his week off and get into his riot outfit because they think its going to kick off in Leeds (Chapletown).

they have just looted the primark in romford....PRIMARK FFS!! how much stuff would you have to nick out of there to make a buck, shows the brains of the people

they have just looted the primark in romford....PRIMARK FFS!! how much stuff would you have to nick out of there to make a buck, shows the brains of the people
What does it look like they're looting here?:
article-0-0D5B99F000000578-453_634x390.jpg
It's a 'chav apocalypse'.

It is most gratifying that their enthusiasm for rioting continues unabated. As a token of our appreciation, I hope they will enjoy the taser guns the police have charged for them. To ensure ongoing quality of service, their deaths may be monitored for training purposes. Thank you! :89:

So who saw Boris getting told whats going wrong with the world by a youth in Clapham on the news, hilarious bruv

Last edited by a moderator:
i think if this was stopped being shown on tv the riots will go down some what.
i think some people are looking at the tv seeing whats going on and thinking ill have some of that.
-obviosly not everyone but im sure thats how it spread around,

i wonder how the police would react if the good people took to the streets and battered these low life scum and looted their homes,would they arrest the good people quicker than the bad? heard an interview on 5 live today asking some chief officer about sending the army in,he replied no because they havnt been trained to work together...honestly man no wonder the country is fecked,the same question about water cannons,a-they havnt got one and b-they havnt been trained to use it....:whatchutalkingabout they need to sort it as soon you will have vigilantes on the streets,i know i would if someone started burning and looting my place..

i wonder how the police would react if the good people took to the streets and battered these low life scum and looted their homes,would they arrest the good people quicker than the bad? heard an interview on 5 live today asking some chief officer about sending the army in,he replied no because they havnt been trained to work together...honestly man no wonder the country is fecked,the same question about water cannons,a-they havnt got one and b-they havnt been trained to use it....:whatchutalkingabout they need to sort it as soon you will have vigilantes on the streets,i know i would if someone started burning and looting my place..
If you've done nothing wrong you've got nothing to fear. If you don't break the law you'll find them quite reasonable.
Your words, not mine.

Reply to riots in london,enfield. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock