Discuss Rointe Heaters in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

About 4 mouths ago i fitted out a flat with them and am impressed they warm up quickly and the owner reports that they are cheaper than the storage heaters.

Had a problem with one but they sent out replacement no problem
One issue is they are not that easy to use if you just want to switch it on, they are fine in auto
they do a remote but i would not bother as it only allows program the timer.
the towel rail can be a pain as the controller is at the bottom so hard to program and looks vunable

Has come up a few times, have a search and you'll find they're mostly over priced and use misleading advertising. Have not installed any myself but been in rooms where they're in use and they do heat the room quickly and quietly if nothing else

cheers guys for the feed back i have to price up some work in which thay have asked for the heaters to be installed

but have not used them yet.

some has to come up with a new replacement for a storage heater soon so many out there need doing i do actually like them but i am odd sparkie haha...

I can recomend them. The remote is very good although I'd like it to be backlit. If you become a registered installer you get additional discount. When you have shopped around I'd like to know what the best discount you have been offered is.

fitting another 6 this week no problems as yet
if you look online you can get some good deals
also check the template they supply to fit on the wall has been known to be out
and bracket centres can be out

Reply to Rointe Heaters in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net