Discuss Seeking MCS accredited installer in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

K

kristoff84

I’m currently searching for some MCS accredited installers in the UK for residential and commercial projects.

For residential projects I’m expecting to have a fixed quotation for up to 4 kW (or for systems like 0-1kW, 1-2kW, 2-3kW, 3-4kW)
For commercial projects it must be a quotation per kWp installed.
And also, if you would be interested please state a location where you can carry out PV installation.

Here are some of the details for the installation in residential sector:
It must include:
a) Site survey
b) Installation
c) Commissioning
d) MCS registering

About residential:

We will provide a plug n play solution. Our kit will include everything starting from PV modules, ending in consumer unit/RCD/trunking..
We would require that the installer will provide a supervisor/project manager who will be a connector between the Martifer Solar UK and the installer.
Please let me know if you are interested, and if so please provide me with a quotation for the residential system up to 4kW.

For commercial projects:

We would only supply PV modules and SMA solar inverters.
The installer will have to supply the other material and all necessary equipment to carry out work. Please let me know if you are interested, so I can send you more details about the commercial projects.

If this sounds good for you please call me on 0208 834 13 55/0790 922 39 31 (ask for Kristof)

Reply to Seeking MCS accredited installer in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock