Currently reading:
Show and Tell

Discuss Show and Tell in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Come on Phil and Sav, both bought Veto Pro Pac's from me recently. Waiting to see the pictures (yes my life really is that sad)!!!

Only high days and holidays lol. Can't see what saw it is m8 as I'm on the stupid IPhone. :mad:

It's a Bahco Ergo grip saw, the handle detatches from the blade. I've got tools that cost 30x as much but it's up there as one of my favs now. Not only is it a good sturdy saw but because the blade detatches it easy to store. I'm sure some of you guys work out of a open tote bag on day to day work, the beauty is you can store 5/6 different types of blades in the side pocket, ok that's excessive for some of the problems you guys would come across but still... Buy the damn saw

Only high days and holidays lol. Can't see what saw it is m8 as I'm on the stupid IPhone. :mad:
Just got rid of my iPhone for that very reason. Still had a few months left in contract but Mazuma Mobile gave me £200 for it (16GB 3GS) so that should pay it off. Have ordered a HTC as you can view flash on them mate. Can't believe someone as big as Apple won't allow flash on their mobile devices.

"Colour Republic' what is the point of a removable handle??? Are the blades on their own far cheaper than a complete saw or is it just a far superior handle than you usually get?

Went for the Desire HD. Bigger screen and flash compatibility which should come in handy for surfing the web which is mainly what I used my iphone for.

Tried one before the Veto and hated it. I am a typical tight fisted yorkshireman and tried just about every toolbag on the market before daring to spend so much on a bag. The Veto's are the only ones I couldn't fault in some way. The Veto's also are make out of a thicker denier material than most Stanleys and also have a stronger/thicker base.

Veto all the way!
Here is mine after a tool clean :)

85767751.jpg

37055988.jpg

23753213.jpg

:p
Well to be honest that are not that old, plus I clean them once a month or so (Sad!)
Those photos were taken just after a cleaning session.

Looks good mate, what have you got there?
I love the sortimo boxes and have a few of the organizer ones and one for my cordless circular, jigsaw and multi cutter.

I think I see the trolley there as well. How is that?

Trolley is immense.
I have got

Fixings tray
110v sds and angle drill
18v combi drill Bosch
Merger tester
1st fix hand tools
Mason master
Multi master
Big box is empty at the moment

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

The megger and test equipment fits perfect and tight into a box 2.

24v sds and charger fits perfect into a box 2.

Multi master is loose.

1st fix hand tools are loose.

Fixings tray has proper inserts.

110v drills are loose.

I am gonna put a thin layer of foam around loose boxs. They are not to bad at the moment as you are normally carrying 2 boxs in each hand clipped together.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

swear by Tanos for power tool storage and materials, especially with their new system. I'm going to change all my original systianers to them soon. :D

[video=youtube;XIeE6UGKTpc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIeE6UGKTpc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

I used to have a few Systainer boxes which came with a festool jigsaw and a bosch drill but didn't like them as I had to fasten 4 catches to lock them together etc. The sortimo boxes just click and have 2 buttons to release. I just wish you could get foam easily to fit them so I could cut to shape for tools. The new Systainers look good though!

Alot of irazola screwdrivers on show in this thread. Psersonally I found them too big and awkward. CK dextro I think I will be purchasing next.
Hi mate, I love the Irazola Pozi's but didn't like the Slotted as the smaller ones had a flared head. I now use Irazola Pozi's and CK Dextro Slotted. Find it a great combination and also helps to distinguish between the 2 in my bag.

Reply to Show and Tell in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock