Currently reading:
Show and Tell

Discuss Show and Tell in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

I used to have a few Systainer boxes which came with a festool jigsaw and a bosch drill but didn't like them as I had to fasten 4 catches to lock them together etc. The sortimo boxes just click and have 2 buttons to release. I just wish you could get foam easily to fit them so I could cut to shape for tools. The new Systainers look good though!

Thats the reason for the upgrade one lock to release and lock beats having to undo all 4, plus being able to open a middle box in the stack without having to disengage all of the ones above.

Bump, this thread was always quite fun and newer members may have something to add to the **** collection :79:

Last edited by a moderator:
the basic everyday gear.
12102012081s.jpg

Attachments

• 12102012082s.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 533
Well for over 20 years when I was working, I carried a useless wife and two equally useless poofter sons, but since the divorce & my retirement I just have my empty wallet and my debts to carry.

I was going to go out to the car and take photos of my tools last night, but then my wife said, "What the hell are you doing?", and I thought maybe later, so had another beer instead.

Hi all interesting question I only manage to afford B&Q tools which works well for me at rate I lose them or cut through live cables with them.....side cutters have quite a few gaps in the jaws and down to three screw drivers at the moment.....still Christmas is coming maybe ill get some replacement ones:mangry::moneybag:

Hi all interesting question I only manage to afford B&Q tools which works well for me at rate I lose them or cut through live cables with them.....side cutters have quite a few gaps in the jaws and down to three screw drivers at the moment.....still Christmas is coming maybe ill get some replacement ones:mangry::moneybag:
from that post, a voltage tester should be on your xmas list. :confused:

Fatmax works for me at the moment but when lump hammers and bolsters go in I'm up to 18kg. Strong bag though and holds a 'ton' of stuff.
Nice resurrection of post @Dan, we do like talking about our 'first love'!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reply to Show and Tell in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock