Discuss Shower Power Booster - Had a drop in water pressure? in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Supporter
Reaction score

There's a deal on these, but even when there isn't a deal going they can be a godsend.

These little gizmos fire up the pressure of the water feeding your shower (or other taps).

Perhaps worth just noting that they exist, even if in the back of your mind, so when you clock a customer saying their shower isn't powerful enough you have something in mind. Dunno.

Had some brilliant feedback from plumbers about it. The guy who invented it, Alan Wright, sold to Flowflex but still sell them on his website. He used our forum along with many other sources of pipe monkeys (such as colleges etc) to contribute to the workings of it when it was just an idea.

He has now sold many.

Keep this in mind for me peeps. He's a sponsor of our plumbing forum and clearly when you buy from a sponsor, you directly keep the forum free to use.

Thanks for reading if you got this far.

:D

No worries.

Alan, the inventor, has been on dragons den. And was on our plumbing forum for ages with 'an idea to change the world' and I kept deleting his threads and saying he's using the forum commercially and if he wants our plumbers knowledge and advice he needs to pay for sponsorship etc.

Years go by, he kept the posting within the rules, and one day he messages me and says Dan, I've not only got the product to market, I've licensed it out to a massive firm. Can I please pay you for sponsorship so we can advertise this fact.

The moment we made the deal, I found out already dozens of the regular members who helped test it and get involved in feedback were already using it.

It's bloody rare to see a 'Dyson' in the plumbing industry.

I guess electrician-wise it's like the chockbox (what's it called?- also on dragons den?).

But Alan, the guy who made it, now flogs it directly and via disti's but will also support you as a tradesman when you flog them to your customers.

And it's just a little gizmo the size of a phone. Tilers on our tile forum hide it behind the tiles near the mixer taps. Plumbers stick it deeper in the system. And DIY connect it and use the adapter to plug it in.

It's awesome.

Wish I'd have invested in him when I thought he was just another crazy inventor on our forums lol

Last edited:

Reply to Shower Power Booster - Had a drop in water pressure? in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock