Discuss shower Pump in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

smithjim0001

Shower pump fed by a fused spur.

Fused spur fed by 2.5mm load side of fused spur feeding shower pump with 1.5mm flex.

pump is 2.5ka so roughly 10amps flowing.

I would then think that 1.5mm flex can take up to 15amp free air so it would be ok to put a 13amp fuse in the spur

Do you all agree that 13amp fuse is ok.

2.5kW pump?

I have just installed one of those for a golf course irrigation system:D

I am assuming you are in an airing cupboard and are spurring from the immersion circuit for the pump?

Reply to shower Pump in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, Thank you in advance... So I had an electrician put in some FCUs on spurs to a couple of outside lights.. this one was in readiness to...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are renting and have a electric shower downstairs (extension) - a 9.5kW Triton T80Z fast-fit electric shower as well as a combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Good Evening. I’m currently carrying out an EICR. I have a cooker circuit radial with a 32amp mcb fed from and RCD split board. There is a 45amp...
Replies
Views
L
So my old man is planning on setting up a fish shed which will hold 2-3 fish tanks. The power drawn from the equipment which will be running in...
Replies
Views
We have a room in the house that was the kitchen. That has been relocated to a different area, so the old kitchen has been sold off and the room...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock