Discuss Solar PV Calculators / Tools in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

P

Poweri

Hello all,

I am a web developer that works exclusively for a PV Installer in the midlands.

They have commissioned us to create an in depth PV Calculator. I will post on here when it is complete for you guys to test.

Whilst creating this it got me thinking of the days when I used to design systems and the possibilities of more calculators and apps.

My question to you professionals currently working on Solar is, what tool or calculator would solve any current problems you have in the field or in the office.

I am already working on the following;

Sales qualifier (In depth tool for telephony sales to do pre sales qualifiers based on user selectable data)

Electrical Parameters (PV array operating characteristics based on inverter / modules per string and number of strings)

Wind Loading Calcs (user to input required data and resulting in total array uplift force, uplift force per hook and specify min hook qty, also will create a working page of how the results where calculated)

The above will be available soon both online and for iPhone or Android.

Thank you

Reply to Solar PV Calculators / Tools in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock