Discuss Solar PV courses in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

hearts

Can anyone advise me on decent solar PV course venue. Am I correct in saying i need to go for C&G 2399 mod 1 first then same with mod 2/3 - 11.
Im an approved electrician(17th ed. & test and inspect) and have run my own business for 10 years from Edinburgh. Things seem to be a bit slow regarding solar PV (not much sun or daylight!). Im registered with Select (Scotland) and Scottish Building Standards (Certifier of Construction) and the course they are setting up is for MCS accreditation which I think will lean towards paper work.
I am hoping to relocate to south of England but want course in order to apply for work. (not self employed).
Sound viable or is there not much work ?

Reply to Solar PV courses in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all. We have had 7x 400w solar panels for a number of years now on our roof which is se/nw facing end terrace. 4 on se side 3 on nw side...
Replies
Views
Renewable energy startup is seeking a Technical Co-Founder to help create a company that is both socially and financially rewarding. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am 32 years old and I currently have a boring office job. I have years of experience working alongside electricians, helping with the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am very interested in becoming a Solar/PV installer in New Mexico. I have done a lot of research and am having trouble finding specific...
Replies
Views
Hi all, long time lurker first time poster here! Was thinking recently that with the new ev charger installs taking off, and with Solar batteries...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock