Search the forum,

Discuss Stolen Kewtech KT64 S/N:8131422 in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

The Hunted: I certainly owe you a drink or two :) am on the phone with the police at the moment. After they contacted me.

It is in the local cash converters which was one on the list of the many pawn shops I was going to start visiting tomorrow.

Hopefully you will get it back. Please update us if there are any arrests etc. you never know.

Big thank you to Thehunted for spotting it, and Gordie Spark for getting to the authorities.

The police got my number from my business name on the bottom, have to wait for the police to collect it according to cash converters, but the police said last night to just go down to cash converters with ID lol.
Though eitherway I should get it back within a week, Happy days :)

Big thank you to Thehunted for spotting it, and Gordie Spark for getting to the authorities.

The police got my number from my business name on the bottom, have to wait for the police to collect it according to cash converters, but the police said last night to just go down to cash converters with ID lol.
Though eitherway I should get it back within a week, Happy days :)

Aye. well we did initially have a little difficulty with the language barrier - them being Cockneys & me being Geordie - but once I started growling and shouting at them they began to understand me.

At the finish, they were all singing The Blaydon Races faultlessly. :)

Well well well, the dirty scum bag turned out to be my flat mate, not only did he leave owing £2500 he decided to take the only thing in the house i use work wise, and the idiot only got £70 for a £600+ piece of equipment.
Got it back nearly two months later as the police wanted to keep it as evidence until they caught him, which I explained could be forever.
But got it, sent strait of to be checked out and now back in business.
Thank you to all involved :)

Well well well, the dirty scum bag turned out to be my flat mate, not only did he leave owing £2500 he decided to take the only thing in the house i use work wise, and the idiot only got £70 for a £600+ piece of equipment.
Got it back nearly two months later as the police wanted to keep it as evidence until they caught him, which I explained could be forever.
But got it, sent strait of to be checked out and now back in business.
Thank you to all involved :)

Sorry to hear that it was your flat mate - generally not really somebody you'd suspect.

Glad you got the unit back, somebody got a bargain at £70 - although clearly too good a deal to be true.

Although eBay is generally protected, it goes to show that test equipment is probably best bought second hand on a forum like this!

Reply to Stolen Kewtech KT64 S/N:8131422 in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock