Discuss Subcontract works in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

I

ian38

Hi does anybody know how to subcontract to British Gas or help link at all tryed emailing and ringing them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi does anybody know how to subcontract to British Gas or help link at all tryed emailing and ringing them

Help-link take on there own sparks on the books or self employed through a pay role agency. I have a friend who works for them as self employed....£110 a day, two jobs a day which can be two S/Y plans with bonding and 50 mile between jobs. Van, ipad, phone, uniform supplied. I would stay well clear.

Are you struggling to find work? Please ignore my post I would delete if I knew how

Last edited:
No I'm not struggling I like doing heatings which keeps me busy as my contracting side does very well but I can't sit in a office and I can't run the big jobs we have as my phone rings a lot so this keeps me doing something if you can understand that

I know someone that works for them he having 10 jobs a day pushed on him and is lad and he has only ever done 2 y plans rest combi s

No I'm not struggling I like doing heatings which keeps me busy as my contracting side does very well but I can't sit in a office and I can't run the big jobs we have as my phone rings a lot so this keeps me doing something if you can understand that

help-link would only consider taking you on if you committed full time plus I heard recently that they lost most of their ECO work. The director who founded the company also up and left over night not so long ago.

Reply to Subcontract works in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net