Discuss Switch heights in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mickys86

First things first.... Don't really wanna turn this into a debate.
My boss has asked me to wire the house I'm doing to the new socket heights ( no its not new build) anyway..... He told me switch is 1200 centre of box. I thought it was 1200 to top of box?

you're correct. if he's working to part m, then 1200mm to top. then again, he's the boss. get him to mark the walls.

Cheers guys. Tel he's not actually that bad. It's just that I've already done it to 1200 top. Gonna leave them as they are, If it was wrong I would've changed them. He'll be fine :) :)

Reply to Switch heights in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, Been browsing these forums for a while, always great to learn a new way to skin the same cat. Anyway, cut a long story short, was an...
Replies
Views
Rewiring an old farm cottage… every wall brick and previous wiring not done well at all. I can’t locate any of the prescribed zones diagrams on...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, this ones a first for me but weve been asked install and use a three phase supply in a large new build house. The 16 way dis board is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone :) my first post here. Quick background I'm a newly qualified installer of somewhat advanced years whose just starting out in the...
Replies
Views
Hello Forum! The building I maintain has some fluoro fixtures with battery backup ballasts. There is a 3-way switch at each end of the hallway...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock