Discuss The fun and stress starts again, planning application submited. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Not yet, will wait until the planning has been approved even though I don't need it for the shed.

I'm after some plans for me BBQ thing in my new build. Seems like their all don't wanna tell, bit like what size cable for me hot tub or summer house. :)

A friend in Bournemouth did a conversion on his bungalow ended up really nice as he added two bedrooms and a bathroom, the neighbours loved him as his was the first property to get planning.

That bungalow looks great especially if you can build above the garage.
I bidded them in the Bollox for it as well....was originally up for 275k which weren’t a bad price anyway and ended up getting it for 245K. One down the same road but 3 bed, done up (not very well done either) just went for 340K recently. I’m refurbing the inside, whacking two bedrooms in the loft making it 4 bed, 2 bathroom and doing the extension with a budget of 75K. Will want 365K for it when done.

I like to watch "The Big Build" and it's amazing what they find when they start pulling the plaster off. Timber framed houses seem especially bad.

I often wonder what the neighbours in identical houses think after seeing that.

I presume there is a waterproof membrane, then a weed-suppressing one, or maybe 2 of each? and drainage to a gutter? Is the insulation value quite high?

I presume there is a waterproof membrane, then a weed-suppressing one, or maybe 2 of each? and drainage to a gutter? Is the insulation value quite high?
You can get modular units, I will have wildflowers growing and grass, its for the shed/workshop and for me it's not the insulation properties but as the unit will be about 25m2 its more about the insects and the wildlife as I will take away X amount of the garden and it looks nice anyways,

Reply to The fun and stress starts again, planning application submited. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock