Discuss Timeguard disabled toilet alarm EASZKN problems in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Vortigern

Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Having installed the named item above I am having a problem with it. First off I have followed the wiring diagram they give. When all the parts are connected it is in an alarm state. I have faithfully followed the installation instructions and spoken with tech support who have given up on the problem. I have bought a new unit and it has the same problem. I have meggered the .75 two core flexible cable (no, not with the parts attached) Tested for continuity and the sequence is correct and IR is >999Mohms. I have checked and re-checked four times. Still the same problem the control unit is in alarm mode and cannot be reset.
Anyone had this problem, any solutions/ideas? It is/has been driving me crazy! Ay Caramba! What have I missed?

Initially I spoke to tech, and said there is no dc output on the main control panel, to which he replied "well you wouldn't as it is not under load" first I heard of dc Xform having no v. output.

Reply to Timeguard disabled toilet alarm EASZKN problems in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I really hope someone can help me. Last July I got an electricity bill showing an enormous rise in my kwh consumption of about 900% from what it...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
I recently had a solar installation at my home. Immediately afterward, a GFCI outlet in my garage stopped working, had no power, and could not be...
Replies
Views
Hi My main feed comes into the garage, feeds into the meter and then out to another box with a 60AMP fuse then into the house...
Replies
Views
I am an 80-year-old retired disabled senior citizen. About a month ago we purchased a used Ameriglide Horizon Stair Lift for our stairs to our...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock