Discuss Todays board change - 'real world' with older cables. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Over here revenue just think of a number and send the tax bill

It's up to you to prove you don't owe the money

No major manpower involved

Happens with HMRC, too.

People seem to assume that what happened in the past will never come to light, which is all well and good until answers are demanded to difficult questions. In the case of people flipping stuff on ebay, it takes one request to gather a complete record of historical transactions and soon all payments will also be handled by ebay, which will leave no room for any benefit of doubt.

Electronic accounting makes such investigation rather simple and it's entirely possible that the Exchequor might soon find themselves looking at all manner of revenue losses, given recent government borrowing.

getting back to CU changes. Ihave designed an additional label to add to the garbage we already attach.

" Warning. This box contains images which some viewers may find offensive/distressful, If you have been affected by the content, please phone out premium rate line on 0906***** and press 1 for head snowflake"

Happens with HMRC, too.

People seem to assume that what happened in the past will never come to light, which is all well and good until answers are demanded to difficult questions. In the case of people flipping stuff on ebay, it takes one request to gather a complete record of historical transactions and soon all payments will also be handled by ebay, which will leave no room for any benefit of doubt.

Electronic accounting makes such investigation rather simple and it's entirely possible that the Exchequor might soon find themselves looking at all manner of revenue losses, given recent government borrowing.
I know one bloke quite local to me who buys up old knackered Honda C90s cheap, then does them up with a few parts,some respraying and a brand new Chinese copy engine [usually a bit bigger than standard].
These then go on ebay - at least one a month and they always go for good money, there's a demand.
But this individual has been on benefits for many many years and sells through two or three different names, these are the sort of people that should be caught - he could go 'legit' with this and make a very good living !

I know one bloke quite local to me who buys up old knackered Honda C90s cheap, then does them up with a few parts,some respraying and a brand new Chinese copy engine [usually a bit bigger than standard].
These then go on ebay - at least one a month and they always go for good money, there's a demand.
But this individual has been on benefits for many many years and sells through two or three different names, these are the sort of people that should be caught - he could go 'legit' with this and make a very good living !

He could, but would much rather keep taking money from your pocket and topping it up with additional tax free income.

Try looking at new tools on ebay and the best deals are always available from 'private individuals' who have endless supplies of new goods. Some of them will pay tax on their earnings and some wont. What I can absolutely guarantee is that you can forget about making warranty claims on any of those brand new tools (or other goods), should anything go wrong.

Reply to Todays board change - 'real world' with older cables. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock