Discuss Top electrician and top heating engineer in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Doing a periodic...previous certs show full re wire in 2011...so...the old colour mains tails were obviously just tat they wanted rid of...only 16mm main earth jointed in the board
But then...along comes the plumber/heating engineer and decides he'd rather be a comedian

View attachment 47564

View attachment 47562

View attachment 47563
Seems neither Trade bothered to liaise with each other on this project, and that TWEE well that's another story isn't it, terrible job.

Please don’t call them heating engineers, they aren’t engineers, just fitters or plumbers
^^^ This.
IMO, if you don't have an engineering degree, you're not an engineer.
Technician, probably, but not engineer.
Similarly if you don't have a doctorate, you're not a doctor.
For the record, I have neither, so no vested interest or ulterior motive for the opinion.

i call myself an engineer with HND, just a tad short of a degree, but who cares.

suppose it's better than a refuse engineer ( aka dustbin man)

Reply to Top electrician and top heating engineer in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Replies
Views
Had the DNO out to check cut out, make a sheathed earth available today and pull fuse whilst I fit isolator. Got talking about pulling fuses and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have been trying to do some reading up on my options for possibly doing a HNC next year. I had originally looked at doing a HNC in...
Replies
Views
Hello! I’ve been working as an Electrical Heating Engineer for the past 5 years for one of the biggest heating company’s in the UK. I’ve had over...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm a new member here. I am a Level 1 student on the EAL Electrical Installation course, which I am taking part-time at a local FE...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock