Discuss Welcome to the new forum in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

My own reaction is that disabling adblock & re-enabling is enough of a
nuisance that I will only visit the Forum on rare occasions. Apologies
in advance if you send a message & get no reply for months...
Change a whole forum for a member with 5 posts? I don't think you will be missed matey. I assume you've already white listed it then so that's the hard part done lol

I like it personally. Much more modern, and the icons at the top are easier to use. It's like anything, it just takes a bit of getting used to.

If nothing ever changed then we'd still be living in mud huts and driving flintstone cars. Apologies to people in Doncaster who still might be.

I think we should get free cheese cake....

Those you tap to share to their services. So people can share your awesome advice with others.
i don't use face-ache, ----ter, instigrum, massager, or any of the other anti-social media that's used mainly for slagging off others, child sex grooming and whatever.

I don't either mate. And not only that, I've removed the login to the forum via them due to their massive harvesting of data.

I've got your back.

But some who do use them can share the page. One is for email and WhatsApp so i would use those.

Thanks Dan

All looks good to me and much better now there is just the like Button with the 5 options , :thumbsup: Just not sure when angry one would be used ?

How can we access member's information to ascertain the level of understanding of electrical installation work, to allow us to Taylor our answers to the questions posed this was an easy operation, prior to the changes, or has this been deemed to intrusive for the forum, just asking.

How can we access member's information to ascertain the level of understanding of electrical installation work, to allow us to Taylor our answers to the questions posed this was an easy operation, prior to the changes, or has this been deemed to intrusive for the forum, just asking.
You can still do it.

Reply to Welcome to the new forum in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net