Discuss Wera Kraftform Kompakt any good? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

ant_daley

Anyone using these? Looking for something to use up ladders in loft spaces/ceiling voids. Came off site another driver down yesterday must have fallen out my pocket in the void. Never been a fan off this type of tool as I think they'd 'round off' after a while but I use wera drivers and they are quality, can the same be said for these?

If there are any other sets that people use let me know

Ant

I've had a set for a couple of years and no complaints. I use them for light/medium type of work, building control panels etc. When you say 'round off' are you meaning where the blade fits in the handle or are you worried about the tip? The tips are all still in good condition and there's no sign of any wear where the blade fits the handle.

I meant where the blade fits the handle, I remember seeing a set in my apprenticeship days and they were awful, probably cheap but it's stayed with me. The tips on my wera are decent so I'm sure they'll be sound.

I have a set, it's ok but I don't use it all that much these days - prefer individual drivers. The part where the blade fits the handle is still in perfect condition, I doubt you'll have any issue there, and the tips of the blades are very good quality so unlikely to break one if you use it correctly.

Reply to Wera Kraftform Kompakt any good? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views
I was looking to treat myself to a new VDE screw driver set. I saw another thread on this forum put Wera at 30% of market. So I treated myself to...
Replies
Views
D
Alright everyone, So this morning I snapped my last Facom driver that I've had since the start of my apprenticeship. That's a good 6 years! I was...
Replies
Views
Hi. Just an update. I got the 177 combi kit together with the 323 clamp meter. Not much I can say about it that you guys don't already know so...
Replies
Views
Squid
S
B
Ford Transit T280S Van For Sale ONLY £3990 NO VAT New Shape 57 Reg Dec 31 2007 Short Wheel Base Medium high roof 75000 genuine miles MOT end...
Replies
Views
BlueToBits
B

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock