Search the forum,

Discuss What other types of cables can be chased into walls? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

There might be an installation manual available as a pdf. Or, why not contact the manufacturer and tell them you bought the thing a few months back and have lost it and that the installing electrician is asking for it.

- - - Updated - - -

See, it's not just a hat rack.

Flex connected to what? and please elaborate on rcd protection at CU - is it protecting all circuits within bathroom? including the fcu you are sourcing?

Dean, I think you need to, nicely, tell the plumber to stick to plumbing and get a spark in to sort this out for you. As has been said, it's not going to cost a great deal of cash but the peace of mind you'll get is invaluable.

Remember, they used to use the stuff we play with every day to kill murderers in the US.

The flex is connected to an ip rated box which has some components inside. this is where the supply is connected too. Board has 2 rcds covering 4 circuits each.

Is the flex just suppling the pump for the blowers I take it there isn't a heater fitted as well.
Actually this is a very good question. Reason I have wired a couple that had 2 16 amp supplys, one for the blowers and one for the heater. To be fair though they were considered large, the average whirlpool is 4 kw, also agree with hawkmoon and trev about ignoring the plumber and getting proper advice.

The flex is connected to an ip rated box which has some components inside. this is where the supply is connected too. Board has 2 rcds covering 4 circuits each.
Can you see why I gave you a bit of a bashing in the last thread now Dean when you were talking about a 10mm2 cable? good luck fella I am done here now, just be careful.

If you're in Glasgae or Edinburgh I know of guys in both places who could and would be able to help. Anywhere else, there's probably a few kicking around on here or there.

Reply to What other types of cables can be chased into walls? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net