Discuss Where can I find additional LED tape like this? in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

chrjcpe

DIY
Reaction score
Hello,

I've recently moved into a new flat and want to add additional LED tape to the bottom of cabinets in the kitchen. They are 24v 15w, however, the connection port is like nothing i've seen before. It's like a small modem. There are additional ports, i just need the right connection/tape.
cant attach a picture as reference unfortunately.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Chris

Hello,

I've recently moved into a new flat and want to add additional LED tape to the bottom of cabinets in the kitchen. They are 24v 15w, however, the connection port is like nothing i've seen before. It's like a small modem. There are additional ports, i just need the right connection/tape.
cant attach a picture as reference unfortunately.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Chris

Welcome to the forum mate.
See if you can Copy/Paste the pic directly into the reply area.
Or upload it to a site and link the pic that way.

Cheers! For some reason you attach images in the reply, but not in the original post.

I have had some trouble getting the one connection out, but on closer inspection, its just a two pronged connection.
Also attached is the transformer for reference.

Thanks for your reply!
20201002_162034.jpg20201021_101617.jpg20201021_101432.jpg

Reply to Where can I find additional LED tape like this? in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Driven by the recent colossal hikes in the cost of electricity I hit upon the wizard wheeze of replacing some of the existing LED bulbs in our own...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, after temporary removing a Sonoff that I've installed years ago to do some painting, I'm unable to get everything back to work. I've...
Replies
Views
HI, My project involves installing under-cabinet lights. Wiring is there and waiting. Have any of you seen differences, gains, sacrifices by...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First post here, hope I'm compliant with the rules! I did do a quick search before asking this, but I couldn't quite come up with the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've recently had my broken oven replaced in my flat and I paid for delivery and installation. It was hardwired through an unswitched plate...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock