Discuss Where do people advertise etc. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

L

Liam howe

Hello guys,
Just a quick one I was wondering where you guys advertise or more importantly get most of your from? A new guy here starting out with not many contacts just trying to get some ideas for getting some work through the door..

Thanks

I used google pay per click (PPC), works ok but depends how much you're willing to spend, you're looking at £100-£200 per month, time will tell how it works for you, and you also need a website to go with it. That and Yell.com, maybe try some local newspapers as well. Good luck.

I don't usually advertise however I tried an ad on Gumtree. Surprisingly good response. I was just trying out a few things it was the best out of all of them.

The reason I ask is:
For domestic I have found that church parish magazines are as good as anything. My town has a directory of local trades that is published once a year with free distribution to every house in the town. Costs about £50 for a quarter page display ad. Get lots from that.

Can't speak about commercial as I've never done it.

Reply to Where do people advertise etc. in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock