Discuss Where There's A Will There's A Way... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Two footers let's not take any chances now!
Certainly looks like it's cable ties!
Perhaps there is a pile of crash mats around him just in case but I doubt it 😄

Reply to Where There's A Will There's A Way... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I was just looking at these, the idea sounds good, but I'm not sure about the locking pins? I like the way his body molds into the shape of the...
Replies
Views
There's been a few changes recently at the company I work for. 2 electrical supervisors and the contract manager left towards the end of last...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Wasn’t sure where to get some information, so I thought I’d ask the question here! FYI I have no electrical quals, I build custom...
Replies
Views
I experienced an electrical shock while replacing an A/C Fan Coil's 120vac, single phase motor that was above the ceiling grid in an office, while...
Replies
Views
FYI --- This is a U.S. installation. I'm replacing a three way switch (the UK might more sensibly call it a two way switch??) with a Kasa Smart...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock