• If you have electrical work available, then you are in the correct forum.

Post details of the position you have on offer in this forum. Domestic / homeowners are also welcome to post electrical work they have available on their property. Or you're welcome to seach for a Local Electrician in our directory.

Discuss Work Experience around London. in the Electrical Work - Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This person requires some work. They've hopefully explained their skills and qualifications and what area they're in. Otherwise, what's the bloody point?
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Fued

-
Reaction score
Hi all, Im looking for some work experience in London and around the M25.
I have the 18th edition, the domestic installer part P and the Testing and Initial Verification Certificats.
I have 2 years on site experience.
if anyone looking for a dedicated, resilient and hard working person, please get in touch.
any help would be much appreciated.

Hi there, I applied for an ECS card.
thank you for the advice but I am more after gaining experience.

Hi, Have you found anything yet ? We are refurbing a Victorian Public House in Tottenham near the new stadium, could be ideal, if interested message me for futher details.

Hi Steve, thank you for getting back to me, for this week here I am a little busy babysitting my little girl, as her mother is a little busy at work.
would it be possible to have a phone conversation about this, I don't know how to get your phone or your personal email.
my phone number is 07734915818.
many thanks.

Sorry Steve, I submitted a wrong phone number, it's supposed to be
my mistake, sorry again.

Reply to Work Experience around London. in the Electrical Work - Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock