Search the forum,

Discuss 10.5kw shower in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Busy on the Bond thread Tel lol ..................how you feeling mate, sort out the transport?

yep. picked up a nissan, same model on a 51 plate. £900. needs a mirror and a couple of other bits off the old one, which i.m keeping for a bit as a donor vehicle.

It did get damaged, so no need to upgrade cable or breaker? And I was guna replace it with cooker type switch in airing cupboard and don't have the equipment to test only a apprentice

If your an apprentice then surely your sparks would either lend you the meter or come round and assist you, in assist I mean watch how you perform

You can pull the cable into the airing cupboard, but then your dicing dangerously near the dreaded part P if your in England and Wales, and after all you said this is a council house so either let them sort it, or just change the pull switch like for like

what's wrong with fitting a wall mounted shower switch. they're far more reliable than the ones with a bit of string. just need a longer bit of 6mm from sw. to shower.

edit: switch will need to be outside the bathroom , of course.

best place for it. then you can switch off when the teenage daughters are hogging the shower for hours.

Yeh my boss or the other sparks on the firm will probably Assist me just discovered it yesterday so haven't spoken to or seen then but will tomorrow, boss doesn't currently have a meter is replacing it soon due to having the van stolen with all tools, power tools, testers, materials stolen a couple weeks ago only just replaced the power tools. Just wanted to check that cable or breaker didnt need upgrading first before anything else

strip back the cable. fit new switch. then borrow a clamp meter from work and do what i suggested earlier.

Reply to 10.5kw shower in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back