Discuss 100-240V charger - Changing plugs in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

julien

Good morning,

First of all I am not an electrician.

I have two batteries in two different enclosures that are each powering instruments, that run on 12V DC.

The instruments are provided with chargers that plug into regular 240V AC UK plug or European 230V AC plug.

Those chargers both indicate in the input: 100-240VAC 50-60Hz max 0.35A

I need to plug those into a 110V 15A socket type Easigo (formerly reyrolle). It is similar to the 110V 16A that we find on construction sites, but more industrial type of plug.

I am fairly certain it is fine about the voltage (altough I would like another opinion), but the Amperage bothers me there, I am not sure at all this would work. See below the charger.

20140211_175323.jpg

Thanks for your help !

Reply to 100-240V charger - Changing plugs in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Last year we purchased a home that was built in the late 1990s It has one outbuilding, sort of a barn/shed about 160 feet from the house (and...
Replies
Views
I have 2 Google Nest Outdoor cameras that I’d like to mount front and back under the eaves and power from the loft. Their power details: “Plugs...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
Hi I am working on a project which requires me using a Xenon HID car headlight, however I need some advice as to what I need in order to use this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm in the U.S and most of the information I'm finding is about 120v to 240v and vice versa. My question is about 240v to 220/240v...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock