Discuss 12v blue led strip in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

De Icea

hi thier i want to make my own blue 12v led strip like this
blue470sm.jpg

i want to be able to use it in my car and on the strip i would like about 36 led's i had a look on ebay for the leds and i have come across these PACK OF 50 ULTRA-BRIGHT 3mm BLUE LEDs 5000 MCD on eBay, also LEDs, Components Supplies, Electrical Test Equipment, Business, Office Industrial (end time 12-Jan-09 23:17:22 GMT) i was woundering if i will be able to connect 36 of these up with the right resister in the right places which i would also need help finding out the right resisters and where to put them.

could anyone help me with this.

Evening,

Maplin sell these strips in lengths of 5CM for about 1.30 per 5CM length. Each length has 3 LEDs on it and you can buy whatever length you need in one piece. The good thing with these is that they work straight off 12V, no working out resistor values or anything and no soldering or makin lengths of strip up. Worth looking at. And they do different colours.

Hope this helps.

Reply to 12v blue led strip in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am currently looking to add 12v led cob strip lights to my mother's kitchen but confused what I need. There are currently mains wires under the...
Replies
Views
Wanting to add 2 strips of led lights down each side of underneath of the stairs, I have a socket I can spur off, into a fused switch, been...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Please can I have some help with the following: I want to have some perimeter lighting in the ceiling which will be using the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to put some led light strips under the fenders of my fat tire E-bike. I’ve been looking at led light strips on Amazon, AliExpress and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I got my place recently renovated with a cove light installed in my living room. The issue is that my contractor engaged with an...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock