Discuss 2 Gang (1 x Intermediate 1 x 2 way) Light Switch in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

mech_trk

DIY
Reaction score
Hi,

Sotty if this is a repetative post but I could not find anything similar to my question anywhere on this forum.

I need a 2 Gang switch with 1 x Intermediate & 1x 2 Way. I have serached a lot on the internet but had no joy!

Can anyone advise where I can find a cheap plastic one, please?

Thanks

Click "Mode" i usually just buy intermediate switches and swap a module over and use 1g2w somewhere else. But you can buy the module separately as well.

Click "Mode" i usually just buy intermediate switches and swap a module over and use 1g2w somewhere else. But you can buy the module separately as well.
The problem is I hae already fitted 2 additional switches at either end of the hallway and pulled the wires through the ceiling:sweat: and connected them all to the existing 2-Gang (2 x 2-Way) switch in the middle! and then relised that I needed an 'Intermediate switch' instead! so I need to replaces the existing switch with a 2Gang (Intermediate + 2Way) instead.

that's exactly what you can do with the click modular range. buy a 2 gang switch plus an intermediate module and swap out 1 of the switches for intermediate.

Buy those 2 and swap out the actual switch module, 1 small star screw, and then it just clicks out. Takes less than a minute.

CEF do them. loads of on line suppliers.try the one i linked to.

Thank you, I ordered the switch and modules, hopefully it'll sort out the issue :thumbsup:
it's esy to swap out a module. 1 small screw at bottom secures the module (clips in at top) then wire up the 2 switches.

You can do this with Hager switches too, but irritatingly not a 3g single plate switch.
Just had to rewire a circuit at home to make the intermediate somewhere else to suit this. Which was annoying but my own bad planning to blame.

You should get out more!
Click click2 Varilight even make a 2gang switch which is a 2way and an intermediate click3

Must be a southern thing given the suppliers you link to and at those prices I'm not surprised I have not seen them they are probably not a best seller up this way as there are a number of cheaper alternatives and I can't ever recall using contactum accessories

Reply to 2 Gang (1 x Intermediate 1 x 2 way) Light Switch in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net