Search the forum,

Discuss 2391 inspecting & testing test papers?? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Im doing the 2392 next week and the 2391 in march, could someone please send me some past papers too please!

Thanks in advance :wink5:

I was under the impression that the 6th December was the last chance having failed my July exam part of the 54% just wish they gave individual feedback currently trying to revise and have past papers from 2/10, 6/10, 7/10, 3/11, 7/11, 12/11, 3/12 which my tutor provided does anyone have any newer papers they would be willing to share preferably with answer sheets to check against i would happily share mine even though a little out of date and however i don't have a scanner

Thanks Steve

I just received a letter saying I am doing the 2395 exam and its postponed until 16th April and the 2392 is on the 7th December
no mention of the 2391 I paid for so I guess its been replaced for sure.

I'll be at the training centre on Monday so I'll ask then.

Can't for the life of me understand why there still running 2391 courses when the 2395 is taking over it, and them courses have definitley already begun because we opted to send lads on the 2395 instead of the 2391. Yes the 2391 and 2395 are going to be recognised equally, unless company policy's disagree...a little birdy tells me you're not able to work on Park Resorts caravan parks unless you have a 2395qualifcation as from next year, even though the 2391 is the same course just with the old title. A complete mess if you ask me, C&G really need something better and more constructive to do with their time.

Re: 2391 inspecting & testing test papers??

Hi

Any chance of a couple of papers please, 2nd go on thursday!

dayus at dayus dot org dot uk

Thanks in advance

- - - Updated - - -

Hi

Thanks in advance

Re: 2391 inspecting & testing test papers??

Hi

Thanks in advance

- - - Updated - - -

Hi

Thanks in advance

2391 papers? or 2395? or 2392?

Reply to 2391 inspecting & testing test papers?? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock