Discuss Accounting / Invoicing / Expense FREE in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

the cloud....!!!

just the new name for remote server...!! bit like "apps" is a new name for programs... and Iphone is new name for phone...

I think this thread needs sharing with a lot of people. I've been paying £25 a month for what is more or less the exact same product (freeagent) that quickfile offers for free.
I've registered with quickfile and will see what its like over the next few weeks.
Thanks Durhamsparky

ive signed up as i have Sage at present and it cost a small fortune (we use Mac at home and had to buy a PC to work with Sage). So far the program seems ace! Couple of little niggles but tbh, its free!

oh, did i mention its free!

Thanks Durham! :)

Please don't direct technical questions about software here!! Speak to the developers!!

I have a few niggles with it also but I have spoke to them and they are looking to implement things that are good... My main bug is the invoice quality and layout but it still does what the tin says...

Reply to Accounting / Invoicing / Expense FREE in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

We were looking at investing in some software to help streamline and control our internal processes. We currently use MS Office for just about...
Replies
Views
hopkins85
H
C
I tried to put the review below on Google Play, but had to reduce the words considerably. I would appreciate experiences/observations regarding...
Replies
Views
compmad1
C
S
Hi folks here is my greatest creation yet, an absolutely amazing excel spreadsheet {1st tab, UTILITY USE 2011 (T2)} to AUTO CALCULATE the COST per...
Replies
Views
srands
S

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock