Discuss Advice for joining napit pls in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

fixit4u

Hi folks,
am in the process of joining napit awaiting my dreaded "site visit "" and would like to know what to do about my notifiable work regarding the process of notification to buidings control ?will the assessor need to see that the work has been notified to builings control and need to see the letter or e-mail ?as i was hoping to be-able to sign the work of my- self after the assessment,
anyone who has recently been assessed by napit and give me any info please,

regards
darren.

with napit, you should be able to have your assessment and, providing you pass, notify BC via napit. who are more laid back than NICEIC.

fixit, telectrix is correct - Napit are much more approachable than Niceic, so as long as the job you are using for your assessment is completed just before the assessment you will be fine. I think its within 30days that you need to inform LABC, so.. finish the job just before your assessment, once you have passed they will issue you with your member number and site password, then go on to the members area and do the notification from there - they usually send the notification off at the weekend, so that will be well within the 30 days!

Make sure you have all the paperwork for the assessment - Part P doc, complaint form, H & Safety statement, Regs, insurance and of course all your quals! My assessor is stickler for the forms being right!

Good luck

joining napit

hie short circuit, I am in the process of joining napit, would you be kind to help with some of the docs they require I mean downloads and that , the regs I've got and I managed to download ADP 2006 online its got water mark though don't know if the will accept it, any help from anyone will be appreciated. one love

Reply to Advice for joining napit pls in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net