Discuss AFDD in 18th 2nd Amendment in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked the question this ain't the tail wagging the dog you know.
You did not ask a question. You developed an attitude pointing to 531.3.2(iii), not saying anything else. If you have something to offer the thread then explain it. So far you have not. The exercise design conforms to the 18th and amendments. ;)

• Disagree
Reactions: DPG
If you read, and understood, this thread you will know I do. Earth leakage by plug in appliances. ;) I posted 531.3.2(iii), which the poster who brought up 531.3.2(iii). up never did.
I have been reading this thread and so have many others and it is clear you DON'T understand the regs and you only chose to post a small section of 531.3.2 at post #159 I'm assuming you have read the rest of the section so you SHOULD be able to answer the question asked earlier in this thread
The exercise circuit is sound and conforms to the 198h and amendments.
Ahh now we find you are reading the wrong regs

You did not ask a question. You developed an attitude pointing to 531.3.2(iii), not saying anything else. If you have something to offer the thread then explain it. So far you have not. The exercise design conforms to the 18th and amendments. ;)
See #176.

Utt
The exercise circuit is sound and conforms to the 18th and amendments.

If you cannot see that get out of the business. Someone who cannot see it should not be going into people's houses.

Utterly pointless posts, as most of yours seem to be.

It's a shame because you do seem to have some electrical knowledge, but not enough to allow you to maintain a good debate on the subject.

Utt

Utterly pointless posts, as most of yours seem to be.

It's a shame because you do seem to have some electrical knowledge, but not enough to allow you to maintain a good debate on the subject.
An intelligent mind, but one which fixates upon preconceived notions.

maintain a good debate on the subject.
Trying to explain to three know-it-alls who cannot see that the the exercise circuit is sound and conforms to the 18th and amendments, is not debate.

If you cannot see that it conforms get out of the business. I would not let you into my house to do anything.

Trying to explain to three know-it-alls who cannot see that the the exercise circuit is sound and conforms to the 18th and amendments, is not debate.

If you cannot see that it conforms get out of the business. I would not let you into my house to do anything.

Part of the design of an electrical system should take into account earth leakage current. How do you know it complies if you can't answer the question?

No good chucking teddies out of cots and getting offensive, just admit you are out of your depth. No shame in that.

Last edited:
Part of the design of an electrical system should take into account earth leakage current. How do you know it complies if you can't answer the question?
The exercise circuit is sound and conforms to the 18th and amendments.

You've been asked time and again to explain, but simply repeat the mantra that the installation would be compliant with regulations.

Please spell out, as though to a child, how your proposal conforms with the aforementioned regulation.

This must be very embarrassing for you now John. You've backed yourself into a corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to AFDD in 18th 2nd Amendment in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net