Discuss AFDD in 18th 2nd Amendment in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still waiting for westward10. It his baby, but he does not want to run with it.

It is  your design. But it seems you cannot provide detail. Hence you resort to juvenile comments. Just admit you are out of your depth and move on.

I'll give you ten minutes to give a figure of leakage.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DPG
Criticise the design? Tell us where the problem is in detail, so others reading will benefit.

John, nobody will ever read through all this thread so I wouldn't worry about it :)

You brought it up. You pointed to the passage. You tell us. Closing the thread down are you? Didums. Did you also take you ball in when getting beat at football?

How old are you John? You act about 16 tops. Ah I forgot, you don't give numeric answers out. Don't worry.

You brought it up. You pointed to the passage. You tell us. Closing the thread down are you? Didums. Did you also take you ball in when getting beat at football?
Not playing John, six minutes.

More like 6 months experience repeated 80 times. 🤣
Those who are losing the argument always resort to insults and ignore everything and anything asked of them you are a total keyboard warrior acting in an extremely petty manor saying things that you would not say to someones face
Much of my old stuff is out of date, so used as door stops.
Well you write so much shhhhhhhhhhh........................t I can well believe they would be heavy enough to be door stops

Reactions: DPG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to AFDD in 18th 2nd Amendment in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net