Discuss Anyone pulled one of these? in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr232/12345aob/newpics031.jpg

What do you guys think to this? Gas bonded and earthed to terminal in CU, Water bonding and terminated to sheath clamp – would you use this for the Met again?

I have to change CU. Hope I don’t get my fingers caught. Anyone pulled one of these? (Going to get norweb to change me thinks)

I was also wondering what the carrier is made of? Porcelain/baker light?

I'd get norweb to change a few things there mate! :mad:

defo get them to convert it to pme with isolator, shocking really and to think we slate europeans for there wiring! ha its just as crap over here!

Reply to Anyone pulled one of these? in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

G
Hello. Been asked to add bonding to gas, as British Gas has advised customer gas has no bonding. Gas meter shows no signs of bonding, cannot...
Replies
Views
This is for the people still in or has just left their electrical education or for those of us that need a refresher in domestic earthing...
Replies
Views
E
I think I've Posted this before, but I've just updated it. Some of the sparks where I work still get a little confused of what the different areas...
Replies
Views
http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr232/12345aob/mine008.jpg Hi chaps, I was called out to a house to fix an outside light, once there I look...
Replies
Views
prideofengland
P
S
Hello all - another newbie coming your way I'm afraid. So here I am, after doing my first 2 years of evening classes for my 2330, got my 17th...
Replies
Views
JamesBrownLive
J

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock