Discuss Bathroom fan stays on when cfl lamp is fitted in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

O

oldtimer

Guys got a call this morning customer changed the lamp in the bathroom from a standard incandescent to a energy saving lamp and when he switched the light off the fan kept running so I asked him to check it with the lamp removed and the fan went off after 5 minute as it should.

So I have never seen this before anybody else had this.?

Had very same problem and have had problem with flo tubes when added a new fan, changed fan for xpelair problem sloved, cheap fans anit worth the bother now everything is going energy saving in my opion

Reply to Bathroom fan stays on when cfl lamp is fitted in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock