Discuss Bodge Jobs! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

W

WarrenG

Went to check a fault in a kitchen at a nursery school on a kitchen ring and found this qualitiy workmanship!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is disgutsting :eek: how do people (ELECTRICIANS) get away with this. Makes me feel angry. Looks like you have to take the kitchen unit apart just to replace the socket lol Did they spur for another socket above?

Good luck with that Mr G!!!

Think you might need it.

Strangely enough, i was doing some testing at this shop im working on at the mo and there was a socket jammed down the side of a cupboard.

Asked them to unload it and move it only for me to hear a loud crash.

Turns out the display shelves with all the portable DAB radios above were resting on top!

Needless to say i did the test and made a hasty retreat back to the DB! :D

...In a nursery school, outrageous!!!!!!!!

You want to get hold of that guy and have a quiet word in his shell like. How would he like it if it was his child that got hurt by something like that. ( NO SWEARING ) ( NO SWEARING ).:mad:

there is no need for people to do things like that! how do they live with themselves knowing they are bodjers!

Its a bit of a double wammer really and I can't make my mind up who's worst the so called spark, plumber or the kitchen fitter?

You can't get a screwdriver into take the facier off the double socket unless you rip the kitchen units out and when I looked at the other side of the kitchen, guess whats next to the sockets on that side......umm?

Last edited by a moderator:
TBH re the 2nd photo, if that's a school kitchen some questions need to be asked about the staff as well because the grime on the plug is gross. I would guess that most of the crap work is post the electrician.

Reply to Bodge Jobs! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock