SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Bodge Jobs! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

WarrenG

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Went to check a fault in a kitchen at a nursery school on a kitchen ring and found this qualitiy workmanship!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
S

sparkz

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That is disgutsting :eek: how do people (ELECTRICIANS) get away with this. Makes me feel angry. Looks like you have to take the kitchen unit apart just to replace the socket lol Did they spur for another socket above?

S

Spudnik

Good luck with that Mr G!!!

Think you might need it.

Strangely enough, i was doing some testing at this shop im working on at the mo and there was a socket jammed down the side of a cupboard.

Asked them to unload it and move it only for me to hear a loud crash.

Turns out the display shelves with all the portable DAB radios above were resting on top!

Needless to say i did the test and made a hasty retreat back to the DB! :D

G

Guest123

...In a nursery school, outrageous!!!!!!!!

You want to get hold of that guy and have a quiet word in his shell like. How would he like it if it was his child that got hurt by something like that. ( NO SWEARING ) ( NO SWEARING ).:mad:

M

matt20687

there is no need for people to do things like that! how do they live with themselves knowing they are bodjers!

W

WarrenG

Its a bit of a double wammer really and I can't make my mind up who's worst the so called spark, plumber or the kitchen fitter?

You can't get a screwdriver into take the facier off the double socket unless you rip the kitchen units out and when I looked at the other side of the kitchen, guess whats next to the sockets on that side......umm?

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pushrod

TBH re the 2nd photo, if that's a school kitchen some questions need to be asked about the staff as well because the grime on the plug is gross. I would guess that most of the crap work is post the electrician.

T

Tiger

All round Not the best workmanship ive ever seen :mad:

Reply to Bodge Jobs! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom