Discuss Circuit Metering in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

So what size board does your budget allow? If we round your design load per office down to 20A and say 14 offices/phase you have 20*14=280A per phase.
So you wont be using a standard 125A or 250A rated board will you?

Theres 28 offices (current) but will probably reduce to 20 in total being supplied off this board.
Thats 140A per phase. I will go back to client tomorrow about this.

So you started with 40 identical units, which became 2 different types of unit, which has now become 28 offices.

Give it another couple of hours and you'll get the whole lot on a 13A plug!

So you started with 40 identical units, which became 2 different types of unit, which has now become 28 offices.

Give it another couple of hours and you'll get the whole lot on a 13A plug!

No 2 DBs are being installed in total.
28 on the 1st floor and 12 on the ground floor

as some offices are being joined into double size offices it will be 20 on the 1st floor and 12 on the ground floor.

Nothing was said about 40 identical offices. I just said 40 offices.

theres 40 offices, so needs to be 16 or 18 way TP&N
Theres 28 offices (current) but will probably reduce to 20 in total being supplied off this board

I don't have my copy of the BYB to hand but I think this is technically called moving the goalposts.

Reply to Circuit Metering in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all Now being upfront I am not a sparks. I am about to have some work done by a friend (certified) and as he is doing me a favour I want to as...
Replies
Views
Please advise what I should test / check next. My usual qualified electrician who did all of the work here is in Ireland for 4 weeks and not...
Replies
Views
Hi Pretty new here, so not sure if this question goes into this thread I am not an electrician; however, I plan to integrate IOT devices and...
Replies
Views
Ferrets are known for being small, resourceful, and incredibly clever. They can solve many problems by fitting into tight spaces and doing jobs us...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've got a job where I'm installing dado trunking on the floor of an office for sockets and data. Some info on job - In total I will be...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock