Discuss Difference between Module type contactor and normal contactor of same amp rating in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Muhammad Abid

hi

guys need to know the differnece between a module type contactor and normal contactor.

can we use moudle type contactor for power a distribution box with phase fauiler relay to avoid single phasing.

the DB box is not the main db box its made to power three machines a vacuum / compressor and a cnc router.

thank u

Just get someone who knows what they are doing! You're potentially going to hurt or kill someone undertaking this work with clearly no where near enough knowledge.

hi

guys need to know the differnece between a module type contactor and normal contactor.

can we use moudle type contactor for power a distribution box with phase fauiler relay to avoid single phasing.

the DB box is not the main db box its made to power three machines a vacuum / compressor and a cnc router.

thank u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMIg24cHqwE

hi

thank u

It is clear you are out of your depth and trying to use the forum to design your job, you have admitted you have no formal training in the way of a college course thus no degree or diploma so you are not technically an Electrician, you failed to answer my queries regarding why you have chosen this method given the risk assessment needed to ensure this is a suitable solution and given that you are fitting it upstream of the machine it says to me you have little to no knowledge regarding CNC machines control system and the best solution to shut them down in a phase loss situation.

Given this and the concerns and advice posted in your previous thread from myself and other members, I find no alternative than to close this thread, further attempts to continue this discussion will lead to you receiving a ban.

I will say this one last time, get a competent person in to assess this and recommend the appropriate route to take, you are doing work without knowledge of what you are doing nor recognised qualifications, this will mean you cannot know if your work is safe nor sign it off.

Reply to Difference between Module type contactor and normal contactor of same amp rating in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net