Discuss Does anyone have any videos of doing electrical work? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi guys does anyone have any videos of them doing electrical work? I.e fittings anything to do with electrical on site or at home videos as I find this very usefull to learn and was wondering if anyone records there work thanks

Hi just wondering if anyone could help me, I've just signed up to do the city & guilds 2365 electro technical level 2 course so I can progress and eventually become a fully qualified electrician. I'm a totally beginner, changing my career path, just wondering if there is any books or info I could get whilst I am waiting for the course to start? Doesn't start for 2 months and I'm only doing 1 night a week so really want to be doing as much studying at home as possible.

...The last one i watched,he LOOKED like an electrician,but had an empty tool box,and no underclothes.....when the 70's dubbed over-track started playing,i switched off :conehead:

Hi just wondering if anyone could help me, I've just signed up to do the city & guilds 2365 electro technical level 2 course so I can progress and eventually become a fully qualified electrician. I'm a totally beginner, changing my career path, just wondering if there is any books or info I could get whilst I am waiting for the course to start? Doesn't start for 2 months and I'm only doing 1 night a week so really want to be doing as much studying at home as possible.
Try the electricans guide to the 17th edition of the iee wiring regulations bs7671: 2011 by john Whitfield

Youtube have loads of vids on testing, SWA glanding, MICC terminations, to many to add all the links, I'll put one up and you can go from there.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp6jlryMSkc
i have never seen anyone do that, usually its put gland on then they go ow **** i forgot the shroud.

or they missed some strands with the hacksaw and procede to butcher it (i prefer a junior for stripping swa

i have never seen anyone do that, usually its put gland on then they go ow **** i forgot the shroud.

or they missed some strands with the hacksaw and procede to butcher it (i prefer a junior for stripping swa

or its so cold theyve not noticed the steel has poked in their fingers somewhere until everythings covered in blodd....

Reply to Does anyone have any videos of doing electrical work? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net