Discuss Does anyone know where I can get spares for MK floor boxes??? Code sf88113 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

dimspark

Anyone got any tips for getting hold of spare parts? A customer of mine requires new kids for 4 boxes as part of their tenancy agreement with a landlord. If I can't source the lids I'll have to replace the whole thing and they've been concreted in!! Any help would be massively appreciated, Ebay has been of no use!
thanks

Anyone got any tips for getting hold of spare parts? A customer of mine requires new kids for 4 boxes as part of their tenancy agreement with a landlord. If I can't source the lids I'll have to replace the whole thing and they've been concreted in!! Any help would be massively appreciated, Ebay has been of no use!
thanks

I could do with new kids.... mine are a pain... :)
What type of box lids are you looking for? Have you asked the manufacturer to see if they can supply you just the lids?

I could do with new kids.... mine are a pain... :)
What type of box lids are you looking for? Have you asked the manufacturer to see if they can supply you just the lids?
Ha ha, damn spell check!! The floor boxes are discontinued by MK, have tried various suppliers and eBay without success! Hoping one of you good folk has some spares lying around that you'd be willing to sell!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 31
Did you have the manufacturer and code in the subject title all along????? What is wrong with me....

Reply to Does anyone know where I can get spares for MK floor boxes??? Code sf88113 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

At the moment I have a stand alone cooker – it is an electric oven with gas hobs. I want to get rid of this and extend my kitchen worktop to put...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am off grid, UK. There is no grid tie or connection and there is currently no potential for connection. Background: I use a Honda EU10i for...
Replies
Views
Hi all - this is my first post so go easy! Firstly I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who contributes here, I've found many-a-solution to...
Replies
Views
Please take some time to read through this. It is written by Widdler's father. I found it on a governement website.. It certainly speaks my mind...
Replies
Views
E
Hello from sunny spain, I was just wondering if anyone has a copy of the new regs in pdf format? any help would be much appreciated as i am...
Replies
Views
M

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock