EIC - Electrical Installation Certificate - BS7671 2018 + A2:2022

Discuss EIC - Electrical Installation Certificate - BS7671 2018 + A2:2022 in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

happysteve

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
happysteve submitted a new resource:

EIC - Electrical Installation Certificate - BS7671 2018 + A2:2022 - Fillable EIC PDF form for 18th Edition Amendment 2

EIC (Electrical Installation Certificate) based on the IET Model Forms, for BS7671:2018 + A2:2022 (18th Edition, Amendment 2). Fill out the form using (the free) Adobe Acrobat Reader, then sign digitally and print/send off.

Created from scratch by happysteve, using OpenOffice

Provided "as is" with no support offered - if it doesn't work on your computer/tablet/phone with your particular PDF reader then it's very unlikely I'll be able to help you - if it does work for you, I hope it's useful!

Read more about this resource...

I was wondering if I can add our company logo in some way. That would be great.
Thanks
You might be able to do it through Adobe Acrobat Reader (the free one) on a computer: It allows you to add both a "signature" (which can be a scanned version of your actual signature), and also, your "initials"... but this can be an image, and maybe you could use your company logo as the "initials". So you'd have to paste it in each time you "sign" the form, but should only take a few seconds.

Not tried this myself, but I think it should work.

Can I note that the Supply conductor size and material is not there.
Thanks
Yeah, cheers, I know, it's not, but that's on purpose. It's not on the IET model forms (and as far as I know it never has been). I'm aware it's often on forms offered by NICEIC etc and on some of the form-filling software, but as it's not on the vanilla IET forms I've not added it. I guess you could make a note of it somewhere on the form if you wanted, e.g. in "comments on the existing installation."

It used to be the case that - prior to the 18th edition - the old MEIWCs didn't have boxes for r1, rn, r2; I used to make a manual note of these in the "existing installation" box when working on RFCs... they have their own boxes now. It's only recently (18th, amendment 2) that "points served" "type of wiring" and "reference method" have been added to the test schedule model forms, previously these were common on "branded" EICs/EICRs, but not on the IET model forms (now they are).

Also, I just had to leave as I need to fill out 18 circuits board c. details and there was not any space left. But I rarely go beyond 14 anyway.
That's what the "Circuit details + Test results - Extra sheets" resource is for (or DB2 etc) :)

Reply to EIC - Electrical Installation Certificate - BS7671 2018 + A2:2022 in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net