• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss For sale Armeg torque screwdriver set Wiha torque screwdriver set Wiha Speede set with 6 bits in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

you can still withdraw. post alink to ebaypage

Didn't even know I can withdraw, I'm new to the selling side of things.

current bid is peanuts. ebay buyers want something for nothing. if i list an item, i say it's also for sale elsewhere and may be withdrawn. we'll see what happens in 4 day's time.

current bid is peanuts. ebay buyers want something for nothing. if i list an item, i say it's also for sale elsewhere and may be withdrawn. we'll see what happens in 4 day's time.

That's auctions for you. Sometimes you get a good price, sometimes you don't. If you don't want to risk it then sell it at a fixed price.

You can back out of an Ebay auction sale, you just have to cancel the auction

I used to sell on Ebay quite a lot , but since they put their fees up I hardly bother selling on Ebay these days

In-fact I try to avoid selling upper end items on Ebay as the commission is a rip off imo

Sell electrical tools on here or to a mate or via a local platform where you agree a cash price and the buyer collects

I used to sell on Ebay quite a lot , but since they put their fees up I hardly bother selling on Ebay these days

In-fact I try to avoid selling upper end items on Ebay as the commission is a rip off imo

Sell electrical tools on here or to a mate or via a local platform where you agree a cash price and the buyer collects

You can indeed, but it's not really fair if people have put bids on. Plus Ebay sometimes contact sellers who do this repeatedly.

I only noticed the fees over the weekend they are quite a chunk on more expensive items

I have 5 of them. Your welcome to 1 if your about belfast some day lol

Think I have one somewhere, but remember DD mentioning them recently.

I only noticed the fees over the weekend they are quite a chunk on more expensive items

Keep an eye on messages from them as they seem to do offers every couple of weeks for private sellers - something like £1 sales fees for all items listed over those weekends.

You can indeed, but it's not really fair if people have put bids on. Plus Ebay sometimes contact sellers who do this repeatedly.
I agree... once a bid is made.It should stay for sale. If i see adverts like this .I never ever buy as I think the seller has no morals

Think I have one somewhere, but remember DD mentioning them recently.

Keep an eye on messages from them as they seem to do offers every couple of weeks for private sellers - something like £1 sales fees for all items listed over those weekends.
Ebay haven't done a £1 weekend in years , not since they ditched paypal , upped their selling fee and now charge sellers direct

To be honest I hardly bother selling decent on Ebay these days as the fees put me off , its okay for off loading junk but that is about it

Ebay haven't done a £1 weekend in years , not since they ditched paypal , upped their selling fee and now charge sellers direct

To be honest I hardly bother selling decent on Ebay these days as the fees put me off , its okay for off loading junk but that is about it
I still get lots of emails for the max £1 selling fees. I agree though that the normal fees are very off putting.
For sale Armeg torque screwdriver set Wiha torque screwdriver set Wiha Speede set with 6 bits Screenshot_20211005-115724_Gmail - EletriciansForums.net

I still get them.

They probably send offers to people who have an account, but don't list anything.

I ran a business account there for 20 years and am still offloading stock and keeping simple/profitable lines running to supplement apprenticeship income. Not a place I'd ever want to rely on, but it certainly made me a lot of money over the years. Somewhere on the site you can see your total account turnover - no idea how to find it now, but years back I was staggered by how much I'd turned over on that one marketplace.

Reply to For sale Armeg torque screwdriver set Wiha torque screwdriver set Wiha Speede set with 6 bits in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock