Search the forum,

Discuss Hi all members in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mills.phil

HI to you all i have been a member for a long time but have not made any posts so hello. I am looking for some advice as i have just passed my 2391 practical exam with the written in four weeks and would love some tips for the test if you have any.

HI to you all i have been a member for a long time but have not made any posts so hello. I am looking for some advice as i have just passed my 2391 practical exam with the written in four weeks and would love some tips for the test if you have any.

Hi there and welcome to the forum.

For 2391 written exam read GN3 then read GN3 then read GN3, then make sure you have the terminology correct, only use the names in GN3.
Go to the city and guilds website and look up the documents for 2391 and find the Chief examiners reports, they tell you where people have failed in previous exams, good tips to revise. Try the "2391 exam success" book this has good tips on how to answer the exam (it is now out of date for AMD 1 but good none the less).

Good luck

Reply to Hi all members in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back