Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Hi everyone (new member) in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Kuba

-
Trainee
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi all, I'm new here - thought I'll say hello before asking any questions.

I'm Kuba, 30 and I live in London. I’m doing a City & Guilds 2365 Level 2 & 3 course and hopefully going straight to work after I complete my training.

I've been a pub manager for last 5 years and decided for a career change and I don't regret it so far. I love the practical work and science behind it all and I'm eager to learn more and looking forward to work very hard once qualified.

Cheers!

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Spoon

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome to the asylum mate.

T

The Ghost

Hi Kuba. What sort of work will you do? Self employed or employed. Oh and welcome

Kuba

-
Trainee
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Kuba. What sort of work will you do? Self employed or employed. Oh and welcome
Hi Vortigern. I think I’m open to either it all depends on the opportunity. I want to be able to learn as much as possible in the beginning. I was thinking of going to an agency once qualified and maybe work on new builds under someone experienced for a while?

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!

Reply to Hi everyone (new member) in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
Top Bottom