• Replies 4
  • Views 712

Currently reading:
Howdy!

Discuss Howdy! in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

MrTwang

Hey all,

I'm just about to sign upto Uxbridge collage for my C&G 2394, when I have that in the bag I'll be doing the 2395...

Bit nervous about it tbf.. I have my 2392 but never did the 91...

That reminds me, Need to order my books!!!

Welcome to the forum.

Do not worry about the 2394 the content will be very similar (possibly at a slightly higher level) to the 2392, they are covering the same information initial verification and testing of electrical installations, if you have done 2392 you will be OK. So long as you kept up to date.
Read Guidance note 3, go the city and guilds website (look at additional documents) and read the Chief examiners reports so that you can avoid obvious errors, Read guidance note 3 (again), learn guidance note 3, make sure you know the terminology from guidance note 3, Read GS38, read BS7671!

Make sure you understand what you have read.

All done ready for the exams.:74:
Oh sorry wrong smiley;):wink5:

LOL, thanks chaps...

I will read read read.... I have GN 3 but it's 5th edition I think... Just ordered the latest one! :tongue3:

Reply to Howdy! in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock