Discuss I am currently studying level 3 electrical installation in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

When you see the answers to an exam it always looks easy, but that is why you really have to try and think things through before being told. It is the thinking that matters!

More generally, don't see this forum as a place just to get answers, but more to discuss what you think and to question the 'why' of certain things. You will find very experienced folk on here still asking for advice on unusual problems or systems, not always because they don't know but sometimes to walk round the arguments to decide what is the best solution for a given situation.

Sorry for the late reply,was struggling to upload the file of my answers. I went down this approach and was wondering if anyone thought this was way off or?

Attachments

• 33AE3A29-58A2-4BD1-9FB7-47455D29372E.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 32
Just took a very quick look and answering 'conduit' to every point is not very specific!

They probably (not studied this exam, so don't listen to me) expect you to be more specific about items making up the conduit system as well as other things that might impact on its safety and reliability (wall, nearby cables/pipes/etc)

Reply to I am currently studying level 3 electrical installation in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I completed my level 2 2365 installation and my level 3 8202 advanced technical diploma in electrical installation and I’m unsure on...
Replies
Views
I am seeking a job as an electricians mate / improver / labourer around South Yorkshire. I am based in Doncaster, i have a uk full driving licence...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondered if anyone knows whether there is such a thing as a distance learning version of the level 3 (C&G or EAL) Electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi I live in Sheffield and I am currently on the first year of an electrical installation course at college and would really like to gain an...
Replies
Views
JIB Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) Level 2 and level 3 2365 question
Firstly, I’m sorry if this has been asked before - it’s just that with a thorough search I can’t find the answer anywhere. I’m looking at options...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock